1. U5 to U12 are single gender teams. U15- U18 will be Coed teams.
2. Players are NOT allowed to play "down" an age group, even if it their first season.
3. There are NO exceptions to the rule that each player or coach can request to be on the same team as ONE other player. That other player must also list your child. If this is not done, MSA will not honor the request.
4. Please DO NOT request a specific coach. MSA will not honor the request.
5. MSA reserves the sole right to make team assignments. Practice sites and practice times are left to the discretion of the coach. NO REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR TEAM ASSIGNMENTS AND/OR THE LOCATION, DAY, OR TIME OF PRACTICES.
6. Please begin the on-line registration process by listing the parent first. You can add both parents to the system in order to have separate contact info listed. Use the "Clone" buttons at the bottom of one's registration page to carry over most data.
7. Please provide your email address. You will receive automatic game reminders.
8. If payment is not received at the time of the online registration, the registration will be deleted from the system. If you do not wish to pay online, please print a form and mail it with full payment to:
P.O. box 4337
South Bend, IN 46634
Payment and form must be postmarked by Date is TBD.
9.MSA issues Jersey's to all players in the spring. There is no additional cost for the Jersey. You are required to select a Jersey size during the registration process.
10. Please avoid requesting changes to team assignments for any reason. MSA works very hard to balance roster sizes. We are not able to guarantee practice locations or practice nights. We do our best, but cannot always achieve this and also balance teams.